These standard terms and conditions written on this web page will govern your use of our website, it will be accessible on the T2.sa. These terms will be fully applied and affect your use of this site. By using this site, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this site if you do not agree with any of these standard terms and conditions of the site.
- T2.sa, T2. All these terms are intended for the first party, as the legal entity or the site of T2 Business Research and Development, LLC , a company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Customer (Customers), Subscriber, Customer, You, He, all meant to be used for the second party intended to use the Website as a customer or visitor as an adult in full of their mental powers who register themselves on the T2 Web Site and use the Software in accordance with these Terms for the purpose of using the Services.
- Content means any messages, comments, videos, audio, music, data, text, photographs, software, text, graphics, or other content created, provided or otherwise provided by customers and other users to T2 in the context of the use of Website, software and services.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) means the Service Level Agreement (SLA) that specifies the level of service, location, software and services that T2 can generally provide to its customers.
- The program means the web-based interface, mobile application and other downloadable and merged software developed and maintained by T2 for the purpose of providing the Services.
- The service provider and mobile network, means the local telecommunications company that provides the owner of the mobile number with the coverage of the network.
- Website means the website of the T2.SA
- Systems: Systems of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
DISCLAIMER / ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the website, software or services and should stop using them immediately.
- Your continued access to the Website and / or the Software and / or the use of the Services, as described above, indicates your acceptance of the Terms.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority according to the laws under which you are the country from which you use the service.
- The user is responsible for keeping his or her password secure. T2 is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by forgetfulness and failure to maintain account security and password.
- Users of T2 site and the services available therein shall be subject to the terms and conditions of application in addition to the applicable regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- T2 site may update the Website, Software and Services from time to time, and may change the Content at any time.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile.
- Website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Saudi Arabia
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in SAR.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia.
CUSTOMER / USER OBLIGATIONS / YOU
- The Customer shall treat (User ID, password and any other security information) confidential and shall not disclose it to any third party.
- Customer or user alone is responsible for ensuring that its use of the Website, Software and Services complies with all applicable laws. T2 will not be responsible for its non-compliance.
- Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all persons accessing the Website, Software and Services through its Internet connection are aware of and abide by these Terms.
- You are responsible for your computer, software, and platform for accessing your website, programs, and services. You must use antivirus software.
- You should not misuse the Website, Programs and Services by intentionally entering viruses, Trojans, or other materials You should not attempt unauthorized access to the Website, the Software or Services, or the server on which the Website or Software is stored or any server, computer or database linked to the Website and the Software.